· 3 years cost control experience in engineering area.
· BS degree.
· Knowledge of cost control tools and methodologies.
· Fluency in English for both spoken and written.
· Good communication skills and team work spirit.
Main duties/ Reporting relationships:
· Assists and supports the cost engineer on Engineering, Procurement, Construction contract.
· Assists in the follow up activities on small to medium engineering services, secondment activities, and lumpsum engineering services contracts or reimbursable.
· Supports the monitoring of budget forecast for small projects under the cost engineer supervision.
· Issues special man-hours registration and / or invoicing procedure.
· Provides the Accounting department with necessary information for invoicing and accounting.
· Hierarchically reports to: Section Head of Cost Control.
· Operationally reports to: Project Manager/director, Project Control Manager, Proposals Manager.