Location: Shanghai office or Nanjing jobsite (1 to 2 years)
· More than 10 years working experience with 8 years planning/scheduling experience in engineering, manufacturing and construction of petrochemical area.
· BS degree in Engineering or equivalent.
· Good knowledge of Scheduling computer tools (P6/MS Project) & Microsoft office.
· Fluency in English for both spoken and written.
Main duties/ Reporting relationships:
· Responsible for the development, updating and maintenance of project planning & scheduling system (procedures, time-schedules, physical progress, etc.).
· Define the project Work Breakdown Structures (WBS).
· Monitor the project status to detect any delay and propose corrective actions in order to mitigate risks and prevent any delay.
· Prepare project report (Monthly, Bi-weekly or weekly) as project requirement.
· Estimate the delay linked with changes and claims and to prepare the Extension of Time analysis, in case of delay due to client.
· Provide Project Feedback and Lessons Learned in order to improve the Planning & Scheduling methods and provide input to the statistics of Planning Department.
· May supervise or train less experienced colleagues, mainly on small and middle size projects.
· Hierarchically reports to: Section head of planning.
· Operationally reports to: Project Manager/director, Project Control Manager, Proposals Manager.